Senior Designer (m/f) – Packaging Design
- To develop sophisticated and exceptional packaging design and communication solutions and supervise their implementation.
- To facilitate effective organisation and team playing while working in close cooperation with group heads and project managers
- To work independently and responsibly within a team and undertake different projects, from a first "look and feel" to the final implementation
- To develop first team briefings and initial concept approaches based on abstract task principles.
- To present ideas convincingly, both within the team and to the customer.
- To work across teams and alongside colleagues from other disciplines.
What you should bring
- Openness, commitment and a teamwork philosophy
- A portfolio that expresses a flair for outstanding creativity and brands
- Completed design studies, ideally at first degree level
- At least 4 years professional experience in packaging design
- Creative talent and design strengths
- Commitment to finding creative solutions that achieve outstanding results
- An ability to demonstrate a wide range of unique design ideas and styles
- Very good knowledge of relevant design programs
- Ability to convincingly present ideas and concepts, both in German and English, to customers and team members.
- Experience of brand architectures and schemes as well as of complex product ranges
- Good knowledge of design and production processes
- Experience of promoting the professional development of junior staff
What you can expect
- Landmark and pioneering projects for top national and international brands
- High levels of individual responsibility and client contact
- Excellent professional development opportunities within interdisciplinary and multi-site teams
- A working environment where fairness, fun and success go hand in hand
We look forward to receiving your application using the dedicated form below. Please do not forget to tell us about your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Thank you.