Senior Designer (m/f) – Corporate Design
To support our Corporate Design Teams in Frankfurt we are looking for a Senior Designer (m/f).
- To expertly execute and implement both national and international design projects.
- To confidently present ideas and concepts to the client and support them through every design phase of a project
- To oversee and support the technical management of designers and junior designers while reporting to the Group Head.
- To work across teams and together with colleagues from other disciplines.
What you should bring
- Completed design study
- Several years experience within a field of either corporate design, interactive design or editorial design
- High degree of design expertise and creativity
- Proven ability to express a wide range of unique design ideas and styles
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills alongside a structured way of working
- Excellent spoken and written German and English
- Sound knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
What you can expect
- Landmark and pioneering projects for top national and international brands
- Extensive opportunities for individual responsibility and client contact
- Excellent professional development opportunities within interdisciplinary and multi-site teams
- A working environment where fairness, fun and success go hand in hand
We look forward to receiving your application using the dedicated form below. Please do not forget to tell us about your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Thank you.