Internship (m/f) – Packaging 3D / Structural Design
We offer a 6-month internship which provides an insight into the process of form development within structural packaging design.
- To actively participate in the development of ideas, concepts and designs within 3D packaging design, including beverages, household products and cosmetics.
- To design visualisations through sketches, CAD design and 3D renderings
- To research images and material
- To assist in preparing presentations
What you should bring
- Design studies, ideally at degree level, with a specialisation in product design
- Interest in developing strong brand products
- High design quality and style competence
- Creativity, commitment, reliability, willingness to learn and a teamwork philosophy
- Competent handling of 3D programs; Rhino or Cinema 4D and Photoshop
- Good working knowledge of Indesign and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of English
What you can expect:
- Landmark and pioneering projects for top national and international brands
- Opportunities for individual responsibility and teamwork
- A working environment where fairness, fun and success go hand in hand
We look forward to receiving your application using the dedicated form below. Please do not forget to tell us about your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Thank you.